- Prepare the tools for installing the equipment (percussion drill, expansion screw, adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrench, screwdriver, electrical tape, wire cutter, multimeter, network cable tester, etc.);
- Channel number composition, channel width, working method, and then make overall planning at the determined installation location;
- Determine the location of the installation equipment and arrange the equipment in order: A1-A2-A3 is the entrance side, and the B1-B2-B3 exit is the other side. After determining the channel installation location, excavate on the side of the channel A Put two PVC pipes with appropriate pipe diameters into the wiring trough, and pass the AC220V power cord (RVV3*2.0), network cable, 24V power cord (RVV2*0.5), CAN communication line (RVVP2*0.3) through each channel Into the PVC line pipe;
Note: The AC220V and DC24V power cords are passed through the PVC pipe separately, and the rest of the network cables and CAN communication lines are passed through another PVC pipe; a single core requires one network cable, and a dual core requires two network cables (1, power cord 2, CAN Communication line 24V power line 3, network cable)
4. Mark the expansion screw installation holes at the bottom of the turnstile, drill the M14 hole with an impact drill, and pre-embed the M12 expansion screw;
5. Move each chassis to the corresponding installation position, align the expansion screws, check the alignment of each channel gate and lock the expansion screws;
6. The main and auxiliary machine connecting lines of the gate: one channel has 1 main board and 1 auxiliary board, the main machine and the auxiliary machine are synchronized through the 24V power line and the CAN communication line. When there are dual cores in the channel, the gate should be in accordance with entrance A1 -A3, exits B1-B3 are placed in sequence, and cannot be rotated 180 degrees for installation;
Q1: Do you have English version system?
A: Yes, we can provide English version system. Also you can use your own system as well.
Q2: Does the equipement include control board?
A: Yes, it is with control board. But if need our system to management, need to order extra channel management control board.
Q3: Can we connect your access control system with our system?
A: Yes, we provide SDK and Software development service with connection port.
Q4: How can we install the turnstiles/barrier gates? Is it easy?
A:Yes, it's easy to install, we have done most of the jobs before sending our products. You just need fix the gates with screws, and connect power supply cables and internet cables.Also we provide one sheet of specific manual specification in the package.
Q5: What is your company’s strength?
A: We are the top 3 manufacturer in turnstile field in China. And we are listed company with famous brand in China. We have more than 400 employees, a R&D group with 160 people, 15-person customized team, 18 offices, 9 agents and more than 20 distributors all around China.
Q6: How do you do after-sale service?
A: We provide life-time technology support on line, by emails, video, phone etc. We have engineer speaking English, convenient to communicate with you directly.
Q7:How about the lead time?
Normally we have raw material in stock for the hot sale models of standard products. Regular products need 5-7 working days. The customized products need 15-20 working days.
Q8: How many years of warranty?
A: We provide 1 year warranty for our products.