304 Full Stainless Steel Brushed Access Control Turnstile Retractable Flap Barrier
- The Flap Barrier is the popular system that provide fast access clearance with minimum supervise observation.
- The blockage is provided by two acrylic wings. The lanes can be configured for entry, exit or bi-directional access. It is widely used in areas such as subway, immigration checkpoint, airport, factory, etc.
- Each lane is fitted with safety beams to ensure proper access clearing. Options to cater for children and wheelchair users are available.
- Our modern motor mechanism will disengage the arm when it is obstructed from opening or closing, providing an additional safety for pedestrians.
||SUS304 brushed stainless steel, top cover 2.0mm, whole body 1.5mm
|Swing gate material
||12mm thickness PC
|Mean Cycles Between Failure
||5 million times
||IP24(if used outdoor, recommend to build a canopy)
||Single Core 35w, dual core 60W
||DC brushless motor
|Method of position
|Input / Output signal
||dry contact signal input, 6-pair infrared sensor
- Full modernized design, fast pass speed.
- Slim machine structure, save the installation space.
- By using 6 pairs of military level high-performance infrared sensors and exact algorithms, it can accurately detect the pedestrian’s passing position to achieve the purposes such as anti-tailgating, anti-reverse passing and anti-clamping etc.
- Use the multiple anti-clamping designs to protect the personal safety of passengers in maximum limit.
- Equipped with the dry contact signal input interface, RS485 interface.
- Passing mode switching function: Settable. controlled mode/free mode/forbidden mode
- Automatic reset function:The turnstile will open swing gate after receiving the valid opening signal when standby. The swing gate will return to the hindered zero position automatically under the following situation:
- Within the allowed time, pedestrians have been detected to pass through the passageway in specified direction;
- Over the allowed time, there is no people passing through the passageway
- Self-recovery function: The swing gates do not return to the hindered zero position because of human intervention. After revoking human intervention, the gate automatically return to the hindered zero position.
- Automatic adjustment function: When the turnstiles need to re-adjust because of mechanical wear, the main control board can adjust automatically, accurately and conveniently
- Memory function: Can count the number of person and passing times
- Passing indication function:
- Direction indicator: The direction indicator is installed on the top of the housing cabinet to indicate the valid passing direction.
- Passing status indicator: It is installed inside the housing cabinet side, indicating whether the swing gates can open after receiving valid open signal.
- Compatibility: Equipped with the dry contact signal input interface, RS485 interface.
Security Design Function
- Self-check function when power on: The system will self-check routinely and alarm when the power is on, and intelligently detect the key hardware and function. Find the hidden danger within the shortest time!
- Emergency EXIT: Adopt the leading mechanical structure by original creation; the system will open swing gate automatically when power off or manually push the gate to be open so as to evacuate people conveniently, which meets the firefighting requirement.
- Anti-collision function: When the gate is locked, it can support the impulse force within the safety range. The gate can be manually pushed slowly when the impulse force is over the safety range, so as to protect the mechanism. After revoking human intervention, swing gate automatically return to the hindered zero position.
- Intelligent linkage alarm: Illegal traffic events can be linked with other alarm monitoring equipment: such as access control systems, video management systems. Also the following situations will be alarmed: tailgating, reverse passing, invalid entering, etc.
Widely used in commercial and management office buildings, ministries, government service halls, public buildings, banks and financial institutions, airports, hotels, clubs, high-end residential areas, schools, colleges and universities, industrial facilities, etc.