IP42 High Speed Gate Turnstile 6623 SUS304 Stainless Steel With Servo Motor
Material: SUS304 brushed stainless steel,
top cover 2.0mm, whole body 1.5mm, Acrylic Arm
||standard 550mm, max 1100mm
||Adjustable, fastest 0.3s
|Mean Cycles Between Failure
||5 million times
1. Voltage: AC110V/AC220V±10% 50-60Hz
2. Operating Power: Single Core 100w, dual core 200w
3. Driving Motor: Servo motor
4. Method of Position: Use the encoder to make sure the swing gate position
5. Communication Interface: RS485, TCP/IP interface
6. Input Signal: dry contact signal or +12V level signal or DC 12V
7. pulse signal with width of more than 100ms, driving current >10mA
8. Number of Sensor: 8 groups
Functions of Tripod Turnstile Gate
- The entry and exit directional can be set independently, free mode / forbidden model
- Direction indicator: The direction indicator is installed on the top of the housing cabinet to indicate the valid passing direction
- Compatibility: Equipped with dry contact signal input interface can make sure compatible with all kinds of access controllers
- Arm will drop down automatically when the power off. Which is meets the firefighting requirement
Our company products are guaranteed for one year, from date of sale, providing free maintenance based on not being damaged by any man-made.
- During the warranty period, all faults caused by the product itself can be maintained for free. Please carry the filled warranty card and the purchase invoice to the authorized service centers across the country or return the machine to our company for free repair.
- Within the period of free maintenance, faults or damages caused by man-made or natural disasters can be maintained with additional charge.
- Over the period of free maintenance, faults or damages can be maintained with additional charge. The following conditions are not under warranty:1. Damages caused by abnormal operation, man-made or natural disasters;2. Damages after disassembling any portion of the machine (lines, components etc.) ;3. Damages caused by wrong guide of non-professional technicians;4. Damages caused by adding other functions with unauthorized modification or installation with other equipment.